The Italian Association of Singapore is happy to welcome the newcomers and provide them with the startup kit to smoothly settle down in the country. This first meeting is in English. During this friendly talk, we will focus on the following topics and share our views and experiences on:
- Relocation’s headache: service providers, storage options, what a landlord is responsible for and how to sort issues how
- Furniture: new or second hands options in Singapore
- Live-in helpers, Live-out cleaners and child minders: pros & cons
- The grocery nightmare: how to shop smart and efficiently in Singapore
- Moving around in Singapore: how transport services work
Complimentary tea, coffee and cakes will be served before the seminars.
Date: Thursday 25 January 2018 (Presentation in English)
Time: 10.00am – 12.00pm
Venue: Lingo School of Knowledge
87 Beach Road
Chye Sing Building #03-01 (opposite Shaw Tower)
Entry fee: Free of charge for IAS members, for non-members just the annual membership [20SGD].
Speaker: Beatrice Cavalleri